Hilary Anderson, Freelance Reporter, December 13, 2016 Chris Payne enjoys making history come alive. The St. Joseph School eighth grade social studies teacher did just … Continue reading
Thank you to all of our Angel Fund donors! Your support helps make this school operate in a first class … Continue reading
The St. Joseph PSO is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store, now up and running! This online payment service provides an easy way to pay … Continue reading
Come check out the St. Joseph School on either January 28th from 10:00am until 1:00pm or March 21st from 6:00pm until 8:00pm. There will also … Continue reading
Check out this awesome article about our National Blue Ribbon Award celebration! It was a great celebration and great showing of our family centered community! #LoveWhereYouLearn … Continue reading
St. Joseph School has been awarded the National Blue Ribbon Award!
CLICK HERE to watch Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos announce the Blue Ribbon Recipients.
- St. Joseph School Offers
- 2 Year Old program
- Early Childhood Center
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- Enrichment programs
- Our students participate in advanced math and a gifted math program is offered to students who qualify.
- Students in grades 4-8 participate in the Sadlier-Oxford vocabulary workshop, which teaches them the words used on college entrance exams.
- Our Science program for Junior High is driven by the NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) and includes a competitive Science Fair.
- Students in 4th – 8th grade students utilize a one-to-one iPad program to enhance classroom learning.
Over 100 years of educational excellence developing the whole student— Academically, Socially and Spiritually –in a uniquely welcoming and devoted Catholic community
SJS Facebook Posts
Ms. Van Ornum’s teaching career began in 2006. Since then, her experiences have spanned six public school districts across Park Ridge, Skokie Harwood Heights, Lincolnwood … Continue reading