Hilary Anderson, Freelance Reporter, December 13, 2016 Chris Payne enjoys making history come alive. The St. Joseph School eighth grade social studies teacher did just … Continue reading
The Angel Plan was created in 2005 to simplify commercial donations to the School. Under the Angel Plan, all outreach … Continue reading
The St. Joseph PSO is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store, now up and running! This online payment service provides an easy way to pay … Continue reading
Come check out the St. Joseph School on either January 28th from 10:00am until 1:00pm or March 21st from 6:00pm until 8:00pm. There will also … Continue reading
Check out this awesome article about our National Blue Ribbon Award celebration! It was a great celebration and great showing of our family centered community! #LoveWhereYouLearn … Continue reading
St. Joseph School has been awarded the National Blue Ribbon Award!
CLICK HERE to watch Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos announce the Blue Ribbon Recipients.
- St. Joseph School Offers
- 2 Year Old program
- Early Childhood Center
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- Enrichment programs
- Our students participate in advanced math and a gifted math program is offered to students who qualify.
- Students in grades 4-8 participate in the Sadlier-Oxford vocabulary workshop, which teaches them the words used on college entrance exams.
- Our Science program for Junior High is driven by the NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) and includes a competitive Science Fair.
- Students in 4th – 8th grade students utilize a one-to-one iPad program to enhance classroom learning.
Over 100 years of educational excellence developing the whole student— Academically, Socially and Spiritually –in a uniquely welcoming and devoted Catholic community
SJS Facebook Posts
Mrs. Gonzales is a graduate of DePaul University as well as Lane Tech High School. In 2000, Mrs. Gonzales began her career with the Archdiocese … Continue reading