Hilary Anderson, Freelance Reporter, December 13, 2016 Chris Payne enjoys making history come alive. The St. Joseph School eighth grade social studies teacher did just … Continue reading
The Angel Plan was created in 2005 to simplify commercial donations to the School. Under the Angel Plan, all outreach … Continue reading
The St. Joseph PSO is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store, now up and running! This online payment service provides an easy way to pay … Continue reading
Check out this awesome article about our National Blue Ribbon Award celebration! It was a great celebration and great showing of our family centered community! #LoveWhereYouLearn … Continue reading
St. Joseph School has been awarded the National Blue Ribbon Award! Click the link above to check out St. Joseph School’s National Blue Ribbon Profile.
- 2 Year Old program
- Early Childhood Center
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- Enrichment programs
- Our students participate in advanced math and a gifted math program is offered to students who qualify.
- Students in grades 4-8 participate in the Sadlier-Oxford vocabulary workshop, which teaches them the words used on college entrance exams.
- Our Science program for Junior High is driven by the NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) and includes a competitive Science Fair.
- Students in 4th – 8th grade students utilize a one-to-one iPad program to enhance classroom learning.
Over 100 years of educational excellence developing the whole student— Academically, Socially and Spiritually –in a uniquely welcoming and devoted Catholic community
Mr. Pancratz holds a degree in Music Education from DePaul University and has been sharing his love of music in the classroom since 1987. He … Continue reading