St. Joseph Student Council creates meaningful leadership opportunities for our students both inside and outside of the school. These leadership experiences develop our students’ team-building skills, organizational talents and public-speaking skills while also guiding St. Joseph School and serving our extended community.
The goal of the Student Council is to:
- Give and receive input about school policies
- Communicate and provide guidance to peer students about school activities
- Plan and execute special events or school projects
- Assist with fundraising and service efforts for SJS and the community
- Support students and bridge classes and age groups together
- Support the St. Joseph School Community and beyond
The Student Council has an Executive Board consisting of a President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Class Representatives. The balance of the team consists of 3rd-8th graders who participate in all meetings and activities.