The Student Council creates meaningful leadership opportunities for our students both inside and outside of the school. These leadership experiences develop our students’ team-building skills, organizational talents and public-speaking skills while also guiding St. Joseph School and serving our extended community.
The goal of the Student Council is to:
- Give and receive input about school policies
- Communicate and provide guidance to peer students about school activities
- Plan and execute special events or school projects
- Assist with fundraising and service efforts for SJS and the community
- Support students and bridge classes and age groups together
- Support the St. Joseph School Community and beyond
The Student Council has an Executive Board consisting of a President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Class Representatives. The balance of the team consists of 3rd-8th graders who participate in all meetings and activities.
St. Joseph School students who are not on the leadership team are encouraged to participate in all of the exciting events organized throughout the year!
If you have any questions or ideas for organizations that the Student Council can help, please contact the moderator, Miss Reschke.