Dear St. Joseph Family,
Welcome to a brand new school year! In a special way, I would like to welcome all of our new families to our St. Joseph Family! We are off to a strong start and the momentum is only growing. As we try to stay cool during this humid weekend, there are a few points I wish to convey:
- This Sunday, August 24th,is our Opening Year School Family Mass at 4 p.m. There is no better way to start off our year than to pray together as a community and to announce our theme for the school year.
- Early Childhood begins school this Monday, August 25th! We look forward to welcoming our little ones to our St. Joseph Family!
- Please make sure that all health, immunization and allergy forms are turned into the office immediately. This is vital for the safety of the children.
- A reminder to those who ordered milk; service will start this Tuesday, August 26th.
- Those families who are offered D39 Bus Service: This Service will begin on Thursday, August 28th.
- The hot and humid weather will be with us for a few more days. All of our classroom air conditioners are running to keep everyone comfortable.
I usually have a brief reflection towards the end of our Principal Points. This week, however, I invite you to our Opening Year Mass this Sunday at 4 p.m. to hear the reflection and theme. You also have a small homework assignment! Think of the things in your life that are obstacles/challenges/hindrances. Think of the times you feel you experienced a miracle in your life. Bring these thoughts with you in your hearts and minds on Sunday as you will need them for our school year theme.
Hoping to see everyone on Sunday,
Mr. Laszlo Katona