One of this year’s main fundraiser is the Trailblazer Fun Run! It’s a two-week program that kicks off with a Pep Rally on Wed. 9/5. Families will then gather pledges for every lap your student runs (30-35 laps), and we’ll celebrate at the Fun Run on Fri. 9/14. With our big goal of raising $25,000 for the purchase of Playground Equipment & Reducing Operating Costs, we asked the Fun Run experts at Boosterthon to power our Fun Run and make it easier, more profitable, and more fun. Register your student at www.funrun.com.
Students will also experience an amazing character theme, MINDSPARK MYSTERY LAB! Boosterthon’s most exciting theme yet combines S.T.E.A.M skills (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) with character-building. While they’re teaming up with the MindSpark Kids to solve mysteries, our students will learn five 21st-century character traits that will help strengthen themselves and our world.
Donations will go towards the purchase of Playground Equipment and Reducing Operating Costs and to the entire two-week experience. So please help our school by reaching out to sponsors. Also, all families are invited to come out and cheer on your student at the Fun Run! Thank you for your support!
- 2YO, Pre-K, JK: 9am-10am in Gym.
- K-8 grades: 1:30-2:30pm outdoors at Howard Park (across Lake street by Church)
- The color is made of safe, FDA/EPA approved corn starch, washable.
- Students should be prepared to get messy! Recommend wearing a white or light colored t-shirt (shows color) and athletic shorts. Clothes that you don’t mind being ruined.
- Face protection for eyes, nose, and/or mouth is optional. School will be providing bandanas for anyone interested.
- Students will be cleaned off after the run, but bringing a change of clothes is highly recommended
- Adults will toss the majority of the color into the air – above the heads or chest down.
DONT MISS THE FUN – REGISTER YOUR STUDENT TODAY!
Help us reach our Fundraising Goal – $25,000
Parent Action Steps:
- If new, you will need to create an account. Otherwise, login and select “Register A Student”. You can search by school name “St Joseph” or by school access code: 835-561
Run and Done Collections
- EASY for everyone! Sponsors only have to sit down once to pledge and pay while our school collects more funds!
- Sponsors can either make a pledge per lap or a flat donation! If they make a pledge per lap, their credit card is charged after the Fun Run!
* Cash and check payments are still accepted. Must be turned in according to school policy. Your student will still get credit for the pledge or donation.
Questions? Click Boosterthon-FAQs for more helpful information.
Thank you for your support of St Joseph School!
St Joseph School PSO