The St. Joseph Early Childhood Program is designed to expand and stimulate children’s minds and provide them with an unparalleled first academic experience. We focus on the child as an active, competent learner and offer:
- Structured, child-centered faith based activities
- Hands-on learning and exploration including working in our very own garden
- Grade school buddies to act as guides and role models as well as emphasize a connection with the community
- Participation in grade school events
- Spacious indoor and outdoor play areas
Children emerge from our Early Childhood Program as successful, happy and productive learners with the tools and confidence to progress into elementary school and excel in every stage of their education.